Estates Facilities & Professional Services
The Estates, Facilities and Professional Services team works in the following broad areas:
- Maintenance services directly related to the building, for example heating maintenance and building repairs (hard facilities management).
- Day-to-day services that keep buildings running, for example waste disposal, catering, cleaning, security (soft facilities management).
- Transport services including patient transport and couriers.
- Professional services from legal advisors to architects and surveyors.
London NHS organisations alone spend around £800 million a year on these services. Private Finance Initiatives (private companies contracted to design, build, and in some cases manage new projects) account for a further £1 billion on estates and facilities.
We can help NHS organisations by:
- ensuring best prices for maintenance and services;
- improving patient care both directly and indirectly by providing better services;
- assisting NHS organisations to meet Care Quality Commission ratings for buildings;
- helping to meet environmental standards and improve carbon footprints;
- providing support to undertake mini competitions.
|Ash Fraser||Category Support Specialist||020 7188 7188 email@example.com|
|Edward James||Workstream Lead||020 7188 7188 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Laura Whitworth||Senior Category Manager||020 7188 email@example.com|
|Michael Lane||Category Support Specialist||020 7188 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ryan Carstairs||Senior Category Manager||020 7188 7188 email@example.com|
|Shahajan Miah||Business Apprenticefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Turkan Ince||Interim Senior Category Manager||020 7188 7188 email@example.com|
|Vicky Bevan||Senior Category Manager||020 7188 firstname.lastname@example.org|