eCatalogue and Requisitioning Solution
NHS CPP has purchased a sophisticated content management solution for the effective provision of catalogue data to members and the wider NHS.
Benefits of the contract
Built to NHS specification, for the NHS environment
• The system is specifically designed to support NHS requirements at both Trust and Hub/Cluster level, with integrations into other catalogue and finance systems.
Right product at the right price
• The system is built with the Lord Carter recommendations around collaboration between organisations, controlling choice and reducing duplication in mind.
• The system approaches master data management at a level of maturity and sophistication no other system on the market can achieve.
• All four CPP organisations will implement a single system to manage and share complex framework pricing, supplier details and NHS data effectively.
• The system will integrate with all national and local content providers, the specification of which has been developed with the DH and is compliant with GS1 data attributes.
Transparent, explicit costs
• Suppliers will be able, free of charge, to manage their product information and there will be a joint responsibility between the contracting authority and supplier to ensure contracted pricing is adhered to.
• Acknowledging the direction of travel and the DH Future Operating Model for Procurement, far more sophisticated and efficient content management systems able to adapt to the evolving NHS landscape will need to be in place.
• This system is a significant step towards the collaborative sharing and delivery of catalogues to 80% of all NHS trusts in England.
This solution is currently being designed and configured by the CPP project team and system architects at jCataog/Opus Capita.
The nature of the solution is such that, once live, members will see significant benefits through the provision of catalogue data relating to LPP frameworks and contracts.
For individual organisations, this approach to compex master data management will not be required for local catalogue management. However, as the NHS landscape changes, the ability for STP, clusters, shared services and groups of organisations to manage this content will become increasingly important.
The solution allows for all organisations, whether groups or individuals to purchase the solution for their own management of data and be linked to the NHS configuration of the tool.
Additionally, there is the opportunity for members or groups of members to purchase the Pecos P2P solution as part of this framework. The solution is in place across the public sector in Scotland and provides an effective solution to collaborative, electronic procurement.
Please contact Nicola Atack - email@example.com for more information and guidance on pricing.
Elcom Systems Ltd (in partnership with Opus Capita gmbh)
|Contract Type||Framework (Call Off)|
|Accessible to||All NHS|
|Authority||Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust|
|OJEU Award Ref||2016/S 238-434701|
|Initial Period (Years)||4.00|
020 7188 7188 x 56729