In August 2013, LPP awarded a single supplier framework for the full eSourcing suite and subsequently called-off for an enterprise-wide license for the then-current LPP member group.
Benefits of the contract
eSourcing technology provides a highly valuable business tool that facilitates faster and fairer processes for conducting tenders and negotiations. Key aspects include:
- clear communications channels
- simple, online data submission formats
- fast and straightforward evaluation processes
- detailed yet clearly defined requirements and specifications
- transparent negotiation
- complete interoperability between all three lots and external systems e.g. ERP for end-to-end process management.
Lot 1 - eRFX - the ability to post adverts and notices, exchange documents, create and evaluate online specifications and questionnaires.
Lot 2 - eAuction - the ability to host live, dynamic transformational auctions online, within the tendering process.
Lot 3 - Contract Management - a full contracts database for use internally and externally of your organsation as well as allowing for interactive and sophisticated vendor management following award, for the life of the contract.
All lots are available to LPP member trusts within their membership fee.
Due North Limited