Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is issued by NHS London Procurement Partnership (‘LPP’) under the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
LPP collects and processes Personal Data:
1. in connection with the framework contracts that it awards on behalf of its members;
2. that is supplied by its members in connection with their membership;
3. that is supplied by individuals who are non-members in connection with agreement to receive communications;
4. that is supplied to LPP by its commercial partners (e.g., suppliers) in connection with their appointment(s) to contracts; and
5. for the purpose of calculating commissions (or activity-based income) due to LPP in accordance with Article 6 (b) of the GDPR (which establishes that an organisation such as LPP may process Personal Data because such processing is necessary for a contract that LPP has with the individual, or because s/he has asked LPP to take specific steps before entering into a contract).
An up-to-date list of the members of LPP is set out at /about-lpp/our-members/
Other information, such as spend data between members of LPP and suppliers, is held by LPP and may contain Personal Data. LPP does not capture and store any personal information about website visitors, except where you voluntarily choose to give your personal details via email, through registration or by using an electronic form on our site in which your details are stored on our contact database.
The GDPR obliges LPP to follow security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of information which has been supplied to LPP in order to avoid unauthorised loss or access. As such, LPP has implemented industry-standard security systems and procedures to protect information from unauthorised disclosure, misuse or destruction.
For more information about how we use your information, please take a look at our privacy notice.