NHS Procurement in Partnership
NHS Procurement in Partnership (NHS PiP) is the collaboration between four NHS procurement hubs; NHS Commercial Solutions, East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub, NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) and NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC).
The four-hub partnership began in 2014 with a shared vision of working together for the benefit of the NHS.
Collaboration is at the core of each organisation and our goal is to combine our expertise and resources to avoid duplication in the market and deliver the best value to our NHS colleagues. As a part of the NHS ourselves, we understand the pressures being faced by all departments. Our team have combined decades of experience across the procurement landscape, and we can work with you to find the best solution for your organisation.
NHS Procurement in Partnership have a wide range of framework agreements. Our work is focused across key areas including:
• Estates and Business Services
• ICT and Digital
• Sustainability and Social Value
• Data Management
• Workforce (as part of NHS Workforce Alliance in partnership with Crown Commercial Service)
• Healthcare Services and Pharmacy.
A full list of frameworks across our portfolio is available here: NHS PiP framework list June 2022.
Please get in touch with your local PiP hub for further information and to arrange access.
• NHS Commercial Solutions: email@example.com 01306 646 822
• East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub: CPHenquiries@eoecph.nhs.uk 07770 350445
• NHS London Procurement Partnership: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3007 0600
• NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative: email@example.com 0114 212 2122