Through the NHS Workforce Alliance, you can access a compliant route for permanent roles via recruitment agencies for individual candidate placements for clinical and non-clinical roles, and access to all services in a modular format if that suits your requirements.
Core services include:
- Search services to find applicants
- Evaluation of applicants
- Appointment of an applicant to the role
Non-core services include:
- Strategy and planning services to help you plan for recruitment gaps and ensure your organisation has the right people with the right skills
- Talent development services to help you develop a talent pool of potential applicants with the needed skill sets.
- Dedicated supplier management from NHS Workforce Alliance and KPIs at framework and call-off level
- Flexibility for hiring managers and departments to choose how and who they engage with from the supplier list
- Access to capable suppliers leading to increased fill rates and avoidance of repeated campaign costs
- Suppliers are required to develop Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to ensure contracting authorities are attractive to the candidate market
- Direct award and further competition options available
- No hidden costs: methods of attracting candidates, such as social media, digital campaigns, and job boards are included in the cost of the service
Lot 1: Clinical General Recruitment
Lot 2: Non Clinical General Recruitment (launching 18th June with circa 105 suppliers).