This offering is a compliant route to market, the framework for International Recruitment ensures compliance with NHS pre-employment standards and connects trusts with dedicated staff who are working hard to treat people with care, compassion, and dignity.
Sourcing clinical professionals through International Recruitment is vital to support the ongoing recovery of Covid19, and other service pressures across the NHS due to the substantial shortage of clinical staff in England. The NHS Long Term Plan has set out its ambition for the NHS over the next 10 years, identifying ethical and sustainable International Recruitment as a workforce priority.
Our Framework provides a compliant and ethical route to market for you to work in partnership with our experienced International Recruitment Framework Suppliers to support your recruitment campaigns and successfully meet your specific needs at all stages of your recruitment journey process.
• NHS Employers International Recruitment Code of Practice accredited suppliers (Lots 1,2 and 3)
• Specialist providers of OSCE training, relocation and pastoral services to enhance retention and candidate welfare initiatives
• Clear obligations for Framework suppliers to undertake candidate compliance checks, including ensuring latest regulatory changes, immigration policy and language requirements are met
• Tailored support for varying levels of customer experience recruiting internationally
• Choice of direct award or mini competition call-off options