Products and services
Clinical Digital Solutions
The NHS LPP Clinical Digital Solutions (CDS) team offer a service-led approach to clinical digital procurement to drive better patient care outcomes. Our team provides specialist expertise in complex, fully integrated, critical and high cost digital health and IT infrastructure solutions. We take a holistic approach to health care reform and use best in class procurement strategies to accelerate this. We embed clinical systems and IT infrastructure transformation support into our cradle to grave procurement services. We also support the NHS and wider public sector to futureproof new technology contracts and ensure additional charges and variations to contracts are limited, often achieving substantial savings on multi-million pound contracts.
Our team can work with you to:
- Futureproof new technology contracts
- Carry out large scale, Integrated Care System (ICS) wide spend reviews
- Build bespoke further competition tender documentation
- Provide relevant templates and examples to support your in-house procurement teams
- Design tailored operational schedules for call off contract terms and conditions
- Develop service level agreements and key performance indicators in line with best practice
- Provide bespoke resource and dedicated consultancy support to run complex digital health and IT infrastructure procurements on your behalf.