Webinar: NHS Workforce Alliance Non-Clinical Temporary and Fixed-Term Staffing Framework - 28 April 2022
Hosted by the NHS Workforce Alliance, a free webinar giving customers a short overview of the Non-Clinical Temporary and Fixed-Term Staffing framework is being held on Thursday 28 April at noon.
Non-clinical colleagues play a key role in keeping our NHS running smoothly and providing excellent patient care, so it’s important to find the right people. The NHS Workforce Alliance’s flexible framework can support you in quickly and safely sourcing the right people for a wide variety of non-clinical temporary and fixed-term roles.
The session will focus on:
- How to award a contract on the framework - direct award, further competition and statement of works
- Rate card demonstration
- Using the award support tool
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation.
To register, please visit the Eventbrite page. Registration closes at 5pm on 26 April.
In the meantime, for further details about the framework, please visit the NHS Workforce Alliance website.
NHS Workforce Alliance contacts:
- NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC): firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS Commercial Solutions (NHS CS): NHSCS.email@example.com
- NHS London Procurement Partnership (LPP): firstname.lastname@example.org
- East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub (EOE CPH): email@example.com
- Crown Commercial Service: firstname.lastname@example.org